Choryo Yoshinosugi no Taruzake Yamahai Junmai
Have a question about this product? You can email us at email@example.com
- Brewed at Choryo Shuzo in Koryo-cho town, Nara Prefecture.
- Made from Omachi rice.
- Rice Polishing Ratio 70%.
- Junmai Classification, Yamahai Starter Fermentation.
- 720ml Bottle Size.
- ABV 14%.
- Gentle toasted rice, vanilla and cedar notes on the nose arising from this sake’s contact with the Brewery’s handmade cedar barrels known as Taru.
- Complex layers of flavour with clean woodiness and herbal notes. Heading much more towards a drier palate with cleansing acidity and great balance. A modern expression of a very traditional.
- Food matches – grilled chicken, hamburgers, pizza, lamb roast, porterhouse steak, smoked fish, mussels.
- This sake can be served chilled, room temperature or warmed. Taste experience will change with temperature so enjoy the experiment.
- Store this in a cool, dark place. After opening keep refrigerated.